Wednesday, 6 July 2011

LIFE WID TWISTS.....PART 1...INTRO


Damn….osum city.i sed to myself.seeing no buildings…no crowd….no buzzn noice of suffocating metals on roads…..ma eyes were wide open seeing huge HOME…open strecth filld wid trees.its nrmal whn a Bombay boy is droppd to sum place lik dis.i don knw whn ma journey frm Mumbai to here…..ws ova…maybe d excitement….made dis so simple…n here were standing in front ov our large new house.no.230…sector 6…..seemd lik a heaven….parks ol around..open house…6 roomz..it ws lik I escaped frm d 4 by 4 inch flat.along wid us…..our furniture oso reachd d same day….3 days passd adjusting dem….me ma sis were so happy…bt we couldn see d glittrin in ma mum nd dadz eyes…..i came to knw afta it ws too late……no backing off………..
THE next thing ws a school…..i ws here in middle ov d year….so it ws so hard to get admission in ne school….bt…wid refrence n cash….i ws fittd in one…ma frst day..was lik….”whoz dis new chap in class in middle ov yr” teacher askd….n I stoood wid a smile….green glittrin eyes…motionless….n sed….”abhimanyu”….whole class ws lukin at me lik I ws a freak show…damn..whole lecture went in reciting ma dadz transfer….thn I took a heavy breath n jus leapd out to see ma school…rathr school ws lukn at me…I tokd wid diff ascent…dat attractd other classmate…n soon I became FAMOUS…among dem….but it took me few days to understand…d thing ws dey lik d way I tok…..i had a charming n attractive face….thn came grls hovering al ova...it ws lik sum new species had arrivd…..pheww….i came bck home in bus…n settld jus wondering…bout wat jus happnd…bt I soon got busy in exploring ma house…ma neva ending..sector..seemed far betta thn bounded society I used to live in…..
Friends….ws d nxt need….i went to d playground where I saw children playn….new place new people seem amazing fr a short time..yea it provd…..damn I couldn match ma mentality wid dose kids,,,,found dem so DUM…evyone kids in ma neighbour likd me….bt the thing ws….i couldn adjust…rathr I got isolated…a damn nauty,charming boy thn preffrd to be home…..
D WORD AMCHI MUMBAI…….TOOK OVER BY DILLI …….Nd thn statrd ma lyf…..love….masti……..nw I had to live here….i acceptd it soon…

7 comments:

  1. really liked it...keep it up....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnks ya...its nuthng....jus an intro

    ReplyDelete
  3. wwoohh..its realie gud manyu..:) dunn stp writtng..it shud olways b continued..dat was realie gud seriously..
    awsum

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwii...ma frst reader:)....thnks ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahan!!! the real stud story :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. i lovd d minute details dat u provided, it made ur story lively

    ReplyDelete