Thursday, 7 July 2011

PARTING WAYS...part 1

PARTING WAYS…PART 1
EVY morning ma mum shoutd wid same harsh tone……”get up ,its time fr school”……..nd a shiver used to run across ma blood in d name ov gettn up so earli…..
Somehow she used to PREPARE MEH ND MAIL MEH through bus……"…destination SCHOOL".

"".AL LASY SNOORING FACES seemd same in d bus""...WIDIN 20 MIN short snap we reachd school.

Shaaa …dis was d worst part…………...we al used to stand IN A "DAMN STRAIGHT QUEUE"…..”chant prayers”….in one tone.

nd here…cuz ov dis I acquird n ability to doze off while standing wid open eyes…

“kina zulm dese teachers do on us na”…
.i sed to d one stainding in frnt ov meh…….nd he nodded his head in a yes.
“Kab katm hoga “
was d v thot that hoverd ma sharp lil mind…. during dese prayes.

"""AFTA THIS NOISE WAS OVR…..we al HOPPD to our classes…WIPING OUR EYES…lik we jus got up……WID SMILING FACES"""

Wearing n IRRESISTIBLE SMILE I used to sit on d v frst bench…….n beside me ma besties…..TWO CUTE GRLS….””.:D i admit im olways comfortable wid gals””since ma childhood…..well cuz ov dis….guys usd to be jealous….bt unlike dem….i had positive atti towards dem….n yea ma mum used to call me “kanaiyah”…….

“HI ABHI”….she sed wid a broad smile…..n I asusual responded wid same…..but there ws a LYF ON MA
FACE…brightness in ma eyes:D

Nd wid tym I ws an olrounder…..GAMES…..SKETCHING…STUDIES…GRLS…..QUARRELS…I was MARKD by ol….till this time I had no idea ov”” gf o bf “”thing…cuz I didn knew nethng bout it….n i ws happy wid ma friends…….

Dere was a grl….who used to sit wid me…evyday….named”*******” used to get angry at meh whn I placed maself wid neone else…..."DON KNW Y"
.i knew she liked meh….n I too likd her…..but swear didn knew wat d hell lov is….our quarrel went on…….
But we had MORE OV FIGHTS…….nw I CAME to nw knw”where derez fight derez lov”.


“let him put in a betta school” I listnd ma dad telln ma mum……n dey made nothr decision ov ma lyf…..n lik a puppet i had to follow ORDERS


MY LAST DAY IN dat SCHOOL
standing in the lobby.......MA BESTI WS HOLDIN MA HAND……."tightly"....like she would nva leave it.
i could see d pain..."".ur goin n leavin us""...."ur leavin meh"...she askd wid a soft shivvering voice.. breakin d silence...nd i stood MOTIONLESS.

.”DON GO” she sed.....rathr requestd...nd a TEAR ROLLD DOWN FRM SIDE OV HER EYES..………I COULD REALISE HER
LOVE FR MEH…....bt i couldn do nethng...ND WID MY WET GREEN SHIMMERING EYES LOCKD IN HERS…….WEARING A FAKE SMILE…I…"hugged her".....n thn I SED……”GOoDByE”…….n walkd away


N NW WHN SHEZ NO MRE WID MEH……..I…….”REGRET”…….WISH….JUS A DAMN WISH SHE WS IN MA LIFE AS MA BESTI…………to be continued……………




”This was a short snap….ov ma lyf in d v frst school over here……….”
THe STORY BEGINS here...dat brought a change in meh"

3 comments:

  1. this the best....snap, iever had, to read...its simply awesome brotha....i want, u pls cintinue it...i want more...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwi thnks bro...:)i'll definitely continue.....jus guide me at tyms:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want more of this story!!! wanna know what haooens next!

    ReplyDelete